“Serpentine”, made from precision-cast stainless steel, is the miniaturised version of an architectural project by Australian designer Tom Kovac for the Serpentine Gallery (London).
- Bottle opener is a miniaturized version of an architectural project by Tom Kovac for the Serpentine Gallery in London
- Designed in 2008; made from precision-cast 18/10 stainless steel and measures 2-3/4 inches by 3 inches
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher; makes a great gift idea for budding designers, homeowners, and bartenders
- Comes packaged in gift packaging, so it’s easy to present for special occasions
- Peruse the full line of A di Alessi household items for like-minded, artistically motivated pieces
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on Alessi Serpentine Bottle Opener
Check for Special Price Today!